BUILT FOR Smart WATCHES
Smartwatches work like smartphones. They have the ability to send and receive text,
Make and receive phone calls, and tracking capabilities. Therefore, it requires a cellular
signal to enable these features, meaning that if you own a smartwatch you will need a
wireless plan. SpeedTalk is one of the leading providers of cellular technology. We pro-
vide a variety of flexible wireless plans to meet your needs. No contracts, No credit
check.SpeedTalk is nearly compatible with all 2G, 3G & 4G LTE GSM Smartwatches.
Why you should use our SIM cards for your Smart devices (SmartWatch)? Most manufacturers have our SIM card’s APN and internet settings programmed in their devices, making it very simple to connect your device to the internet.
SMART WATCH PLANS
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Smartwatch and Tracker Instructions:
Note that “arrows” indicator on devices shows connection to the cellular tower and doesn’t mean there is an internet connection.
1) After turning on the device there is a test period before it can connect to internet. Be patient and wait approximately 20 minutes.
2) When updating the APN setting of your device, it may take up to 2 hours for the device to apply the new internet and APN settings of the SIM card
3) If your device (watch) doesn’t work/ device offline, check to see if your device is registered correctly on the app . (For example In US you might register your device to use the North America setting)
How to set up your device’s APN to work with SpeedTalk services.
1) Speedtalk sim cards have 2 different APNs: "wholesale" ,or "mobilenet" but each SIM card only support 1 APN. The APN is printed on the SIM card
2) (follow the steps in the correct order)
a) Remove the SIM card,
b) Turn the watch off,
c) Keep watch turned off then insert sim card,
d) Turn the watch on,
e) Wait for 3 minutes,
f) use your cell phone to send a text message to your watch, send the message directly from your cellular phone not from your watch app
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Read the latest testimonials from our satisfied customers.
Theron AndersonI use SpeedTalk for my kids’ smart watches. I tried a few companies and SpeedTalk was the easiest AND the best price. Theron Anderson
Robert TorresFast and easy to set up. I have but a smart watch on Amazon and couldn't find or SIM card that would fit it and no major companies would Sale me a SIM card with their service and went to Speak talk mobile and now my watch is working perfectly Robert Torres
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS